Shata Shuzo (we) gives top priority to protecting your personal information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU).
The GDPR sets out the principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while also imposing fines that can be revenue-based.
The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens, so it is a critical regulation for corporate compliance officers at banks, insurers, and other financial companies.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation by Shata Shuzo.
- Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- We only use customers' personal information for following purposes or for the purposes that were clearly explained to the customers when personal information was collected. We do not use customers' personal information for other purposes without permission.
- customer identification;
- to provide related services;
- sales promotion and commercial activities related to customers;
- An HTTP cookie (Web cookie, Internet cookie)
- Organizational activities
- We regularly implement internal regulations concerning the management of personal information and carries out thorough dissemination of employees, all members involved, and educational awareness activities along with various laws and ordinances to properly protect personal information.
In addition, we will continuously review and improve this policy and internal regulations.
- Transfer of personal information to third parties
- We take appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect customers' personal information and will not disclose or transfer any personal information to third parties. However, under following circumstances, we might disclose or transfer personal information to third parties. The third parties have to comply the same privacy policies as our company when personal information is provided to them.
- With customers' consent
- In order to perform the service the customers' request, we might disclose to the company that we outsource business to
- 3.When disclosure of personal information is required based on laws and regulations
- We do our best to post the correct information on our site and about our products, but there is a possibility that false information may be introduced or the information may become old. We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused by the content posted on our site. In addition, if one accesses another site through links or banners from our site, we do not take any responsibility for the information or services provided on that site.
- Management of personal information - PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- We check and protect the use of personal information using appropriate security by a specific trusted administrator.
In checking the use of personal information, we will obtain appropriate consent.
For this specific trusted administrator, we have someone responsible for internal audits and conduct audits to confirm the appropriateness of protection of personal information.
In case of infringement by handled information, we will inform the relevant regulatory authorities and their organizations.
- Contact information
- Address : 60 Bomarumachi, Hakusan city, Ishikawa, Japan, 924-0823, Japan
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org